Monday, July 12, 2010

Forgotten for the moment, remembered forever...

                     

Life gets busy and we forget for the moment good friends and family.  When their lives end we remember again only to forget eventually but just for a  moment... don't you, forget about me.

Who's to blame? Individuals and individual choices or collective situations and a collection of voices. They all coalesce into a crescendo of distraction like an auctioneer vying for attention.


Forgotten forever after you've been remembered for the moment, the pyramid of life has room only but for those we have chosen. At the top you see for it gets narrower as you ascend, as does life when getting nearer to the end. There's room but for a few, it does not broaden as romantics would say that we get more and more close friends at the end of the day.

So why despair? Why fret over what surely will be as the ebb of the tide and the flow of the sea? Why concern yourself with meaningless things, when what really matters is that HE will remember...

Written by Kenneth L Johnson


 "And He said unto Jesus, Lord, remember me when you comest into thy Kingdom. And Jesus said unto him, verily I say unto thee, Today thou shalt be with me in paradise."  Luke 23:42-43


6 comments:

  1. Keneth L. Johnson, I love yr story about Forgotten for the Moment Remembered forever...it is very true, that it is actually I also wish in my life. I like the back ground picture of the story too, wonder how you get it so very symbolic of a forgotten one. I followed u in google, tweet yr blog and shared it in my FB. Please do the same to me with comment as I did to u. Thanks
    http://neneng-tarigan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenneth... such beautiful writing you produce! I'm glad via network blogs, we were introduced. I've joined your following and stumbled your page. I hope this post becomes a stumbleupon rage. :o)

    www.rhymemeasmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing. I had to read it twice and thought about it for a long time. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Powered By Blogger